The Fowl Twins are here! After the hit Artemis Fowl series, fans around the world are ready to meet Artemis’ younger twin brothers, Myles and Beckett.
I’m so excited to work on this post sponsored by Disney Book Group to unveil all the details (no spoilers, though) of the latest in the Fowl series. I’ve shared a time or two that our love for Artemis Fowl goes deep. The runaway hit from Eoin Colfer speaks to every mischievous soul with its criminal mastermind heroes, danger around every corner, and takeaways that are ultimately heartwarming and satisfying.
What to know to get excited about The Fowl Twins:
- You don’t need to be caught up on Artemis Fowl to enjoy the reboot / continuation. Much like the Toy Story films, you can be plopped into this latest segment and have a pretty good idea of what’s going on. They give a nice little recap in the prologue: magic looming underground, rebellious creatures who don’t want to follow the rules, shenanigans seem fairly imminent for the human race and the world at-large.
- This story kicks off with a troll being shot by a plastic-wrap gun and in turn being mistaken for a toy.
- A fairy-cop-in-training accidentally vanishes an entire island. Oops.
- Myles and Beckett are total opposites. Strong, speedy, wild Beckett is often called a “simple-toon” by sciencey Myles. The two love each other deeply and are virtually inseparable.
- The twins are fraternal (not identical) and were born conjoined at the wrist and fingers.
- The boys are 11 years old.
- Myles takes an interest in some architectural features that wind up having a strong focus in the book. If you have a child interested in exploring architecture around the world, this is a great way to encourage that interest.
- The book features a pixel – a pixie-elf hybrid!
- The Fowl Twins can be easily loved by readers of all ages, just like the original books. Young adults, parents reading to their kids, and even adults reading for solo enjoyment will fall in love with the non-stop adventurous timeline and loveable characters.
You can buy the book right on Amazon AND we also have an opportunity for you to win a copy of The Fowl Twins, plus a limited edition “FOWL X2” branded sweatshirt!
Enter in the form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by Disney Book Group.
Have you read the Artemis Fowl series? Are you excited for The Fowl Twins?