This Journey to the South Pacific printable homeschool worksheet is an easy way to keep kids of all ages focused on the IMAX documentary from Hulu.
I've shared in our How to Homeschool guide that we rely on streaming shows + our own homemade printable homeschool worksheets for science and history. For older kids, they offer comprehension insights and writing practice. For littler ones, they make for great parent-guided discussion points.
For this Journey to the South Pacific printable, I streamed the show through Hulu.
Get the Journey to the South Pacific Printable now!
- Where to stream Journey to the South Pacific? Hulu
- What age is this Journey to the South Pacific printable homeschool worksheet appropriate for? Grade 1-8
- Example question: What happens when sea turtles bury their eggs in the sand?
Note: We offer all of our printable homeschool worksheets free for a week after they go live on the site. After that, we charge $0.99 to cover our creation time and hosting fees. To get upcoming weekly printables for FREE, sign up below! Also, a lot of people ask about our preferred printer. We use the Canon MegaTank so we never run out of ink!
This Journey to the South Pacific printable homeschool worksheet is meant to be filled out while watching the show. It has 8 simple questions that are appropriate for the whole family, as well as an answer guide.
Our answer guides are thorough, to make it as easy as possible for parents to see that their children understood the premise of the questions and their respective answers. We recommend being lenient with grading and encouraging out-of-the-box thinking.
More Journey to the South Pacific Fun for Further Learning:
- Whale sharks are indeed sharks. They are not warm-blooded mammals like whales! They get up to 40 feet (or more!) and feed by opening their mouths and scooping up tiny plants and animals.
- The whale shark can weigh as much as 66,000 pounds. That's as much as some larger dinosaurs!
- Whale sharks are not a threat to humans. Their 3,000 tiny teeth can't bite and their throats are too narrow to fit a person, even though their mouths are 3 feet wide with powerful suction.
- If you like sea life, check out our Tiger Shark King printable
- Fans of the South Pacific will also enjoy our Moana printable
Will your family use this Journey to the South Pacific printable? If not, what homeschool worksheets would you like? Let me know and I just may create one for you!