Got a lady in your life who likes to hit the trails or stake out the best spot at the local parks? We've got the perfect camping gifts to fulfill her holiday wish list!
Functional Camping Gifts for Women
- A good peshtemal. These lightweight, turkish weave cloths can be used as a scarf, a throw blanket, or a towel. Super-absorbent and yet insanely fast-drying for easy cleaning and reuse, these are the only towels that we use at home or on the road.
- Mummyliner. Know a gal who's always cold in her sleeping bag? Yeah, me too. This is the solution. As far as cuddly camping gifts go, this one can't be beat.
- Venus Snap. This tiny little razor is super tiny, totally cheap, and awesome to have on-hand for that surprise stubble that inevitably pops up and gets annoying when you're romping around in summer shorts or winter thermals. This was featured in our backpacking toiletries guide five years ago and still one of our big go-to picks!
- Macaroon Brush. Milk + Sass makes this aptly-named little brush that looks like a cookie. Stiff bristles on one side, a mirror on the other, and small enough to fit into any travel bag!
Creative Camping Gifts for Women
If she's had a love of camping for more than a few years, she probably has all the grooming and essentials covered. Get her something beautiful, creative and sentimental like this the McGovern & Co Glacier National Park Map Scarf.
Camping Gifts for Her – or the Whole Family
- Helinox Beach Chair. It's compact and easy to fold up – weighing in at just 3 pounds – yet it's oh-so-comfy! The low profile provides amazing support in a relaxing stance, and I've been known to fall asleep fireside in this chair more often than not. With a wider-and-taller-than-usual profile, it can support up to 320 pounds. My husband borrows this on occasion, and my kids and puppy dogs often like to snuggle up in my lap when I'm lounging. It's a little on the pricey side at almost $150, but it's one of those classic camping gifts that never goes out of style.
- Klymit Kush Inflatable Travel Pillow and Seat Cushion. It's a chair, it's a pillow, it folds down to the size of a soda can! Our family keeps a few of these around to prop up our hips when we sleep, to stash under us when we're propped up on a log, or even just to lay our head on during the long road trip to the campsite.
More Camping Gifts and Ideas
- What's in our camping diaper bag
- How we make camping coffee
- Secrets for cheap camping
- What to know about fishing while camping
- Camping supplies for comfortable camping
- Camping essentials that families forget
- Truck bed camping
- Things to keep in your truck at all times
- KOA camping
- Van camping
- What to know about camper shells
- Traveling with dogs
- DIY fire starters
More Gift Ideas for Women
There are a lot of people on your holiday list to shop for, so I teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers to give you even more great gift ideas! Check out these great gift ideas for all the women in your life. There's something for everyone!
- Gifts for beauty lovers
- Gifts for best friends
- Gifts for book lovers
- Gifts for women who love to camp
- Gifts for coffee lovers
- Gifts for Disney fans
- Gifts for women who love to entertain
- Gifts for fashionistas
- Gifts for the fitness junkie
- Gifts for foodies
- Gifts for keto lovers
- Gifts for women who love pink
- Gifts for sisters
- Gifts for travelers
- Hostess gift ideas for her
Have you ever given anyone camping gifts? What were your picks, and how did they go over?